Monday, June 30, 2014

Introduction


Hello, my name is Tanna Marchetti! I received my Bachelor's degree in Elementary Education with an endorsement in Middle School Math from Rhode Island College in 2012. I am entering my third year of teaching at Slater Middle School in Pawtucket, RI. I am taking two summer classes during summer session 2, CURR 501 and FNED 502. This coursework is for a Master's in Teaching English as a Second Language and I will be completing my internship in the Fall. My summer so far feels like it hasn't quite started! In addition to the two summer classes, I am working summer school at Slater. When I am not working, or in class, or working on classwork.. I like to spend time with my husband and my dog, read, and watch TV. I am up for trying anything and have a long summer list of activities I would like to do. I look forward to completing this course; I feel as if I will learn a lot of relevant material and skills to use in  my own life. Here's to the next 6 class periods. :)


Kiwi, is a 6 year old Boston Terrier and my husband and I treat her like our baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment